Sunday, November 11, 2007

Exam fever/sleeping disorders

i am not a light sleeper. . . not at all.. i can sleep thru my alarm, my phone ringing, house phone ringing and the doorbell ringing... . . N i haf no problem goin to sleep

i make sure the door is closed ( im a lil weird.. has to be more then halfway shut) get into bed... pull the sheets up around me.. hug my pillow... turn left for a abt a min.. den turn right and go off into sleep almost immediately.

unfortunately for abt a week now ive been experiencing bloody insomnia,
i just cant sleep... i may be ready sleepy.. but i get into bed... n im wide awake..

so normally i wuden care.. i can stay on the comp longer den.. till im really ready..
but. . . . my finals start tmr! i need the sleeep! i really do...

paper at 9am till 12.... dats 3 freaking hrs.. i need to be awake and alert!

so to help me... ive haf consumed aliiil alcohol..... my mum dunt mind... she noes i like it...
it makes me sleepy...this one does anyway... so in abt 10 mins i shud be good to go..
if not ill juz take summore...

i wont wake up with a hangover right? i need waaay more alcohol for dat right?... otherwise im reaaaly fcuked tmr..

so newaaay....my first paper begins in abt 8 hrs plus...so wish me luck!

good luck Nat!!! God noes i need it... ( every single bit of it)

No comments: