Tuesday, April 7, 2009

teleportation

here I am, sitting on an uncomfortable chair with no back support at the Melbourne Airport,
ive become so familiar with this place that i didnt even have to look for signs to point me in the right direction this time, i just walked straight out here and connected my laptop in, after being here for the 6th time. novelty has definitely worn out.

only upside to this is that i get to download at a pretty good speed. the connection isnt as good as it can be though.. i dont know which part of the airport id have to sit at to see all 5 bars green, i figured that walking around with my laptop open tryin to detect stringer signals is pushing it abit to far...

plus there are like a million people here now.. they might look at my funny, if they dont already!

to be honest... im not all that excited to be going home... i was when i booked my ticket.. but now that the time has come..... im not so sure... its temp though... i felt the same in dec...
but once i touch down on malaysian ground... ill be all.. woooooooooot!!! HOME!!

thing is, ive gotten settled in... and becoming familiar with my undeniably boring routine... and everytime i have to leave kl, i sit in bed depressed for a week or so wishing i could *click* and teleport back home...

but its definitely gonna be worth it... : )

seeee ya soooooooon!

No comments: