Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BACK TO COLLEGE!!! YAY??

helo heloooooo ppl
loong loong time no seee. . . . this is an official announcement to official state that i will be returning to my 'old' but current post of blogging.
why so bananatasha? u may ask. . . . .. the answer is simple bimple
the bloody college has re-opened!! why dey have chosen to torture us this way is beyond me. . . . and to top it off i have got like the suckiest timetable ever!
to begin with i have class every single day. . . . wtf?? watevr happened to 3 day weekends?
and den, on thurs i have a class dat starts at 1. that is juz plain stupid.
i tried to modify this obscenely ( is dat how u spell it?) horrifying timetable but wat did d so-called nice lady say???
im so sorry my dear. but everything is full-up, packed to the brim, no room for changes
I DONT CARE IM NOT GOIN!!
i have come up with a good plan that is going to help me, ( and no no, despite wat u think im not gonna go sleep with my program director. no no, nothing of the sort, bcoz its a HER not HIM, altho come to think of it im sure she likes me, she'z always smiling at me....hmmm)
which will be carried out next week. lets hope it will work =)

wish me luck freak-a-zoids!!

No comments: