Monday, March 24, 2008

long hair . short hair.

found the pics!
ok now open ur lil eyes ppl.. and l.o.o.k
dun laugh now.. i noe its not a good pic.. but juz watch the hair.










now seeeSEE! do u SEEE??


fringe :: frm above my eyebrow to me nose. admittedly it took an agonising 6 mths to get thr.
might not seem much to u. but it is to me. .

so dun la ask me if i cut it. . . ur juz burstin my happy bubble.

and no i didnt straighten it. it was sum hair relaxing thing. but looks more straight.. and i was expecting it to have nice bouncy curls... but watever.. works for me.

ohh and can u belive wat my mum said??

mum: nat, u shud cut ur hair, get a shorter fringe and maybe cut the rest a lil shorter too.
me: wth!!! did u not see me suffer for mths with icky hair... i was juz dyin for it to grow out... and
dis is wat u say?? (ok no. i didnt excatly said, but thats wat the look i gave her meant.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.