Saturday, March 21, 2009

the lonely square moon

Feel like its time to put up another post... : )

not like i really have anything to say though... oh hey, guess what me friends.. I am taking the effort to make friends.... : ) i went to the beaach coz it was a sweltering 27 degrees... prob one of the last hot days for awhile.. and it was on a saturday which was a bonus point...

so yep.. there were a bunch of us who headed to the beach.. soaked up some sun... let the waves lick my feet, but then realised that it was icy cold and stepped back...

went to watch a stand-up comedy later on that night... was pretty funny.. considering it was aussie humor.. and then an irish band came on.. and there were a whole bunch of hippies trying to do some ssort of jig that was meant to go with the music..
when they werent doing that, they were busy pushing and shoving each other and wrestling on the floor.. still looked like they were having fun though.....

walked around the city.. talked to some people.. met some americans on a vacation.. which was quite fun.. we just stood around talking for about 30 mins

so there... are you proud of meeeeeee? im not this anti-social person anymoreeee

i wanna move out closer to uni... travelling in a bus for about 2 hrs plus a day to attend a 50 min class is starting to get on my nerves... me mummy says I can start looking into it.. Joy! having my own.. place... how the exciting.. only downside would be no more hot meals awaiting me when I get home.. unless my aunty is a fan of delivering food to me...

but hey.. maybe ill eat lots less then... and get rid of some of the unwanted fats : )

adios amigo : )

i reeally should be practicing my french.. not spanish....bleh

No comments: