Thursday, March 12, 2009

my oldest and bestest friend had to said goodbye to her Mum in the most painful way possible, and I wasn't there for her.

Aunty Merle was such an amazing, warm person who like my grandma always wanted to make
sure I had lots to eat.

for the 15 years I knew her she had always been so supportive of me and my mum, helping us whenever possible.

She helped my Mum start over by moving, she was the one there for us when I had the accident, she always seemed to know what to do, and how to best handle things.

She was an amazingly strong person who was incredibly proud of my best friend and for some strange reason liked frogs.

i wont ever forget the pride and prejudice night the 4 of us had, or the time Aunty Merle teamed up with Pet and Romi to try and convince me to eat chicken feet.

i will always remember the time i tried this incredible tasting dish made by Aunty Merle only to find out that it was egg-plant. who knew it could taste so good

I know Mopsy is going to miss her so much. once i heard Aunty Merle showering praises and kisses, saying 'oh my youngest daughter, I missed you sooooo much, did you miss me?' i thought she was talking to Romi, but i walked into the room only to find that she was holding Mopsy and talking to her.

I cant even begin to understand what Pet,Romi and Uncle Cosmos must be going through right now. I still cant believe it. i feel sad that I didnt get to say goodbye.

She will always be with you babe, in spirit and in your heart. Im here for you and I love you lots.

No comments: