Sunday, August 19, 2007

Best Grandma!

........[ hahaha...grandma so small n short =) ]..................

If u met my grandma u too wud agree that she is the best grandma ever,
My grandma, aged 73 used to be an extremely active person, physically and mentally, she’d do gardening, and all the cooking ( which is y my mum and aunty are useless at it), she spoilt us all. After I moved out of my grandma’s place, she used to alwiz cook me anything I wanted and for my b’day she’d take me food shopping. All my friends whu’v met her say she’z sweet or really nice…esp Pet ( think she unofficially adopted my grandma 10 yrs ago since the dumb girl refused to give her own grandmother nuggets).
When I was younger grandma used to say she’z 5’3, heheh… I am 5’3..poor small grandma…she shrunk. I laugh a lot…think I got it from her.. she said she used to get into trouble at school coz she cuden stop laughin. The only problem grandma had was her weak knees, and in March dey finally gave way. She really wanted to do a knee replacement…. She was so excited, she cuden wait to do it and be able to walk around normally. Operation supposedly went well but den couple of hours later she had a massive brain stroke.
Now grandma can’t do anything, she cant open her eyes, she cant walk, she can’t talk, she cant even eat the normal way. The only thing we’r grateful for is that we know she can hear us and understand what we’r saying… and that means we have a chance of bringin her back.. 3 months now she’z been like dat… she’z been thru so much pain…the original physiotherapy for her knees…bedsores( trust me, its something u will never in ur life wanna see or feel)…. It isn’t fair dat she has to go thru all this shit… but dat’s life.
I miss you tons grandma… miss sitting on ur lap ( yup stil used to do dat even this year)… miss the way u’d tell us funny stories of ur past… u always took my side against my mum and amanda’s (haha)…. And u’d put so much effort into making prawn sambal JUST for me simply bcoz I loved it. I hope that by Christmas u’ll be well enough to be sitting at a computer and reading this. I love you tons Grandma. mWwwwah

No comments: