Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Not A Tomato Head = )



NOW EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS AND SAY :

YAY! MY FREND NATASHA IS JUZ PLAIN OL' NATASHA.. NOT THE TOMATO HEAD SHE THOT SHE MIGHT TURN OUT TO BE.

i loooove Patrick.. dats d dude dat coloured my hair... nice man... i like the colour...( its got dark brown...light brown..red) smart man... as for the fringe... dat's a diff story.

But i tell u i dunt think ive ever been dat nervous in my entire life!

my legs had turned to JELLY (dis wen dey had started colouring my hair), my heart felt like it was gonna pop out of my mouth.... not to mention it was pounding so hard i cuden hear anything else.

thank god i didnt haf to stand up... or walk anywhere... coz im sure my legs wud ha not carried me! but in the end it was OK! now juz need to let my fringe grow out and it'll be great. = )

oooh haf u guys seeen Jasmine's tattooo? its awesome!! im so gettin a tattoo.. mum dunt kill me = )

No comments: