Tuesday, October 30, 2007

celebrate . . .celebrate

i never knew i cud wikipedia my birthday. . . . (well duh i know now) - thx to Petweena

so i did n guess wat?? no famous ppl dat i noe died or were born on the 11th of June. . . .

buuuut. . . . it is KAMEHAMEHA DAY every year in HAWAII

and its an official state holiday. . isnt dat cool?? Im so gettin married on like June 9th and den ill fly thr for my honeymoon. . . and the whole state will be celebrating with me. . .and they haf parades and hulas and everything. . wheeeeeee!!

and for my name . . . N.A.T.A.S.H.A. (incase u didnt noe)

my name means 'birthday of the lord' so traditionally was given to girls born around xmas time.

and is also apparently a [monkey] at the Safary Park zoo. . . near ISrael -_-
. . . . . ummmm oookaay. . . .

No comments: