Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Freaky Raya

So. . . 2nd day of raya. . . i went shoppin with my mum. . .


i forget that its very beneficial to go shoppin with her . . coz i find clothes easily she doesnt. . . so i usually end up gettin more den her. . . or atleast sum thing... which is great =)

at the car park :
mum : doesnt our car look nice
nat: yea it looks quite nice from here

and den we walked around the car checking it out. . . .

luckily we did dat becoz. . . (ok i dunno if uve seen my car but this isnt supposed to look like .)

abt 6 hrs later the car kinda looked like this :

i hit another car frm behind. . .




this is wat the other car looks like now:
[4 ppl were sitting in this car]

lots of ppl haf told me that dey shuden let humans as weird as me drive. . .

and now.. . . . i believe them. . .

this was not fun. . . it was freaky,


the car was stationary. . . and for sum unknown reason i didnt see it =(

til it was practically right infront of me. . . .

with my speed and the distance between the cars. . . i guess the brakes weren't all that good. . .


impact was really hard. . look at the pic. . . my car stopped when i hit, the other car. . . kind of flew forward to the right. . .



i dunno why they didnt stop more to the side. . . dey were right in the middle of my lane. . . with the hazard lights on. . .
to make things worse there was a pregnant lady in the other car. . . and she had to go to the hosp.

thank God she was ok. .. and so were the other 3 ppl in the car. . . and i was ok tooo. . .
i feel so bad poor ppl. . . dey had come here frm Kedah for the holiday and they were gonna go home that night.

so if ur planning to ask me to go out. .. and give u guys a ride??

dunt think dat'll happen. . .even if JPA doenst suspend my license i wont be driving for awhile,

and my mum is def not gonna lemme haf the car at night at more. . . .

poor mum. . wen i called her n told her. . . she thot it was my last words or sumthing... she freaked out.
. . . i think im gonna go to church this week. . . .

1 comment:

ffafgirl said...

I am thanking God that you're actually okay,and that nobody was hurt. Geez, Tash, those pix are really freaky, you know!