Friday, September 14, 2007

crazy buns






Thurs evening, Pet and i fiNAAAllly managed to meet up. . .



So we drove around aimlessly with nothin to do for awhile and finally decided to stop at my house. . . .these were the results :






put two more then slightly crazy girls. .


plus


dats me and pet...... plus wholemeal buns and choki-choki!


you get ::

CUSTOM MADE CRAZY BUNS!!!
heheh.... wanna hear something funny???
me and pet sitting on a bench doin our artwork....
chinese man walks past us wearing nothing but a small piece of material around his ummm... area.... (he was swimming =)
Man turns to Pet
man: heeey. . . wat u doin here
pet : *looking confused* ummm... ahhhh *some moments later* err... hello
man goes away
me: do u noe whu he is???
pet : nope.. =)
me: aaaaaaaaaHAHAHHAHAHAH (i dunno y but it was really funny)
sometime later....
Pet: ooooh... u noe whu he is??? he sells sandwiches at colll
Me: huh???? sandwiches??
Pet: yeaaa.. and im alwiz his 1st customer coz im so early. OMG. . . he'z walking around half naked...
me:: hahahah... dats not half naked la.... its like 7/8 naked.. hahahahah
And dis is wat we call bonding. . . .

No comments: