Monday, September 3, 2007

decisions. . . .

tommorrow is the Kid's birthday. . .
Went to memory lane to find mortifyingly horrendous looking cards which deserved only to be given to the uncreative highly untalented people who made the cards in the first place.

SooOOOO... the decision i have to make is.....

make a Card for her or Not? ? ?
maybe i shud....

afterall she was like the only one whu made me feel like it was my bday.

she bought me a small muffin-size chocolate-banana cake thingy.. . and made me a very interesting card.

Grandma was the one whu always made a fuss over our b'days.. . . now dat she'z not really capable its doenst feel like a birthday.

So conclusion. . . . .
i shall get her a slice of sum cake and make her card.
my mum will fulfill the proper present part '$$$'

decision made!

No comments: