Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stalker!

im sitting in the Web at college (TCSJ)
and ders lotsa empty computers everywhere. . .
few mins ago... dis guy comes and sits next to me. . . kinda weird. .
ppl here usually try and sit far away. . . . so dis makes me suspicious
but obviously i do nothin or say nothing.
den he kept lookin over to see wats on my com. . . like wth
go away u werird creature person * but again, i kept dat to myself)
moments later.. . he's com isnt loading properly. .*its a sign. . . GOD is trying to protect me*
so he gets up and moves away. . . * i sigh with relief*
2 mins later i look behind me and. . . OH NOOO! he'z right behind me, merely inches away. .
* the table its curving and im at one corner and he'z behind/next to me*ITS VERY CLOSE!

personal space invasion!

i look around and see all these other empty coms, y is he so near me????
GO AWAY!!!

ummm. . . i wonder if he can see wat im typing. .????
GoodNESS. . . he prob can.. . . eeeeeeeeeeks!!!

me runningaway.. . safetly to exam halll
RUN RUN!!! BLOODY STALKER!!!!

No comments: