Thursday, September 20, 2007

MY EYES!!

ummmm... people wat pics i am about to show u. . . are kinda graphic. . . if u are afraid of icky looking things den pls. . . dunt loook.. just avoid the pics and read the rest. i will not be held responsible for anything dat might happen to u as a result of lookin at these pics. ok!


k its not reaaaaly dat bad. . . its just sum images of my red-ish eyes
actually i wanted nicer pics.. . sometimes the white of my eyes get really swollen den look all purplish and redish. . . its icky..
dis is nothing... . . but it was the best i cud do.

dis is just to tell u EUREKA!!!! ive found the cure for it. . .


me eyes. . always itchy... very sensitive. . . and me being me i ju

st rub and rub and rrrrrUB my eyes. . . till it feels funny den i check it out in the mirror and go... ohh shit' better stop rubbing!

it has become really scary, once my mum freaked out.. . . really freaked... i cuden even close my eyes properly... my fault la...(coz i kinda over-rubbed it)

but itssss really itchy.... imagine if u had and itch... u wanna get rid of dat feeling... wat if ppl just told u dunt itch.... but its thr... its annoyin.. u HAF TO ITCH!

soooooo neway... 2 days ago... it was weird..

was itchy

i rubbed n rubbed

felt funny. . . looked in the mirror

but ohh shit....my eyes werent red. . my eye lid was swollen..

went home... my muM : OMGG nAAATtt!! ur eyes... oh no.. u need 2 see a doctor

me: NO nO.. i dowaaaaaaan no needd( unless u can guarantee me dey gonna take a blood test)

in the end i went..coz i really thot dey were gonna take a blood sample.... seriously its been like 2 yrs or something since ive had anyone stick a needle into me...... but today morning... and guess wat???

doctor : let me explain to u ur condition, u haf wat is known as allergic conjuctivitis... common in people with a history of asthma( dats meee!) and excema( also me!)

ur eye is bascially more sensitive. . . can be towards anything. . . but mainly dust

hmm.. ok i knew all dat... ive had this since i was 8!

one dumb dr. told me not to eat choc wen i was 8... said dat was the cause... yeah right!!!! he prob had diabetis and was just jealous of those whu cud happily consume sugar and yummy foods.

but now its different... she has prescibed eye drops dat are supposed to help me!!! yay! finally after like 10 yrs of suffering i am freee ( finger crossed)

will go in for another check-up in 3 mths.

ohh and sadly No blood test.... shud haf just asked the lady to pls just take one. sighh...oh well.. next time. hopefully.

No comments: