Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Cooked.

If ur reading this. then u know me and uve met me,

dat means u noe... my face complexion is terrible.. . my face is all oily and patchy looking...


and lots of pimples lately. . . its annoying. i mean i thot people grew out of this my the time dey reached like 17 or 18. . . but mine seems to be the opposite.


soooo anyway. . . i figured i shud be eating foods whihc wud contribute towards giving me better skin. . . so i googled it. . . and stuff like strawberries. . almonds. .. fish. . . wholewheat icky stuff and yogurt are on the list.. . .


cook.... i dunt really cook.. ( unless u wanna count like... egg and spaghetti n maggi) but i thot i better eat fish.... i didnt wanna fry it... so i thot why not grill it.. . . i use lotsa onions and different spice stuff, poured it over the fish and grilled it. and the results were :



i guess its not 2 bad for a 1st attempt right?


also then cut up strawberries. . . . . and poured yogurt over it. . . and drizzled honey on it. . . .

i know it looks a lilttle weird. . . . . but really it was fine.







i wonder how long my health food thingy is gonna last =). N i wonder if its even gonna make a diff.



No comments: