Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Key dilemma

wanna hear something funny?
ok first u haf to know.. . . i started lockin my car by pushing the button down and den closing the car door. . . coz its easier den using the key itself. . . and the control doenst work.

so few days ago. . . i went out for dinner with becca n sowmya ( soorrry pet. . . it was really 'out of the blue'. . coz i happened to haf the car n i was around dat area... else we wud haf def called u).. . . den wen it was over i went to pass something to Les whu was in jaya with bird,nicole and edwin. .. . . and deeeen.. . . . .

- i saw them so i parked at the nearest spot i cud find
- switched off the engine, grabbed my phone and wallet and got out.
- pushed down the ;lock thingy, and closed the door and walked towards dem
- after 5 steps. . . i froze. .. . . OHHH FCUKKK!
- i quickly turned and went back to the car. . . . NOOOOO

i left the bloody keys IN THE CAR!!!!

First thing datcame to my mind. . . shit my mum is gonna kill me.. . .
so den bird offered to take me home so i cud get the spare keys ( Thank GOD we had spare keys)

but deeen.. i realised my hse keys were in the car.. . . so had to go find my mum first to get the keys ( she wasnt at home).

all worked out good in the end. . . but u noe the other funny thing. . the keys weren't in the ignition. . it was at dat place under the handbreak... y d hell wud any1 put it thr???

hopeefully dat nvr happens again... it'd be terrible if i was stranded in KL or sumthing.

but lets jus say dat. . . now i always use the key to lock the door... even if im like 500% sure dat the car key is in my hand. =)

oookay... education calls( class starting). . . time to go. laterzz


No comments: