Tuesday, September 4, 2007

GUES WAT I SAW???!?!?!?

ooooooHHH... if u didnt noe b4 den im tellin u now. . . .



my favourite car is the MAzda RX8. it is a superbly bea-OOOtiful piece of machinery that

:: turns heads
:: makes ur heart go dub-dub-dub.... dub-dub-dub instead of plain ol' duuuB-duuuB


truly a wonderful creation, not to be sexist.. but im speakin from the normal female point of view here. im referring to the exterior design. not so much of the capacity and function itself.





neeeeeeeWay i was in 7-eleven (buying a choc...duh) quietly minding my own business.. .



den i stepped out onto the pavement that was hot (result of my hot presence) . . no from the sun. and what do i see in front of me??



no i must be dreamin!


can it really be???


OMG! it is!!


the beaOOOO-tiful creation was thr.




i shrieked in delight.. . . and ran to the car throwing myself over it with passion that i never knew existed in me. . . all the while thanking God for making dis day so woooNderful!!


i wish. . . .= (

no in reality... i just stood there admiring it from the sidelines. . wishin desperately i knew the guy whu was sitting inside... simply so i cud be in thr too =) and mayb kick him out so i can enjoy the car by myself.

the urge to whip out my camera and start snappin photos of beaOOO-tiful vehicle was overwhelming. . . but i managed to control it and act civilized. ( they might haf arrested me for stalkin or sumthing if i did dat)


and with mucccHo effort i calmly walked away as though nothin had happened. sighhhh.

i have yet to see a Red one.





No comments: